Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have hit a pretty severe financial snag and i need to unload some of my equipment to get through it. i have an upright craftsman 33 gallon compressor, 7.5hp peak runs on 110v house current, in excellent condition. i also have a craftsman 1/2" impact wrench, ingersoll rand die grinder and cutoff tool. craftsman 3/8" air ratchet to go with it. i need 200 for all. the 74' cb750k cafe will be next, probably in the next few weeks, as well as a new lincoln mig 140 welder and a new unused oxy-acetelyne torch kit.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
sack-delicious...you homo. sell your mig to ross, so hell stop complaining about not having one. seriously, he needs it. yeah.

jc

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i never did get tanks what i have is the torch and several tips, hoses and regulators. decided to keep the miller 140 though, sorry. i DO have a small flux core welder i'm not using i could let got for 40 or 50 bux though.

Edited by - fuzzybutt on Jun 21 2007 12:35:20 AM

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
it's a bulldog flux core welder, paid 119 bux for it, barely used. the torch stuff is victor........compressor and air tools sold today.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it's a bulldog flux core welder, paid 119 bux for it, barely used. the torch stuff is victor........compressor and air tools sold today.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts