Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
hey tanner-

we met paul at summit this weekend and he has a full on stocker in need of some parts to get out on the track at race pace. champ, he's also in need of some clipons but he'll have to tell you what size forks he ends up with, and as soon as he's just the slightest bit comfortable, he'll need some new pipes and rearsets or he'll be draggin' all his hard bits.

joe, what else?

paul, welcome to the insanity.

-tt

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
hey paul. welcome! rosko was saying he might make beaver run. so you'll have one more person to look out for frmo the board here.

paul needs a few things. all the tannermatic bits. especially a seat and belly pan. paul, if youre going to keep running that front brake, id suggest having mike morse out at vintage brake set you up with some linings for it. youll be amazed at the difference. you can get 33mm clips from champ here. he usually has a booth at mid o you can buy stuff from him at. you may want to mock something up. clubmans may be more comfortable for you, and if youre going to run ahrma clubman more, youll need those. feel free to ask any questions. dont take anything personally. especially from myself or geeto! youve found the best lace on the web for vintage racing advice and fun.

and congrats on finishing the school this weekend. welcome to the insanity.

jc

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
I have a tannermatic pan that I'll sell for cost. It won't fit my 350. (It will fit the stock 350)

leemmmee know.

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
ps I also have a black OR red stupid cosmo cafe seat. I'll let that go cheap. $50.00. Either color. Red has been cut, and the black one probably too. but they are in unused condition.

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Don't forget JohhnyB for vintage race bike linings for the CB350. Much quicker turn around than you'll typically get from Vintage Brake. Clever Dog Race shop has everything you'll need to stop fast.

Craig

1 - 6 of 6 Posts