Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
4,021 Posts
I would love to have tons o' stuff machined for me, in exchange for the pile o' useless crap I have laying about. Everybody with a cb350 is looking for a cheap dead sexy tank for next to nothing - myself included.

Edited by - judeyramone on Mar 15 2007 5:44:20 PM

· Registered
4,021 Posts
I would love to have tons o' stuff machined for me, in exchange for the pile o' useless crap I have laying about. Everybody with a cb350 is looking for a cheap dead sexy tank for next to nothing - myself included.

Edited by - judeyramone on Mar 15 2007 5:44:20 PM

· Registered
4,021 Posts
Holy fuck! I just checked your profile, and you're right here in the enchanted mitten, man! Where, exactly? I (regretfully) live in Brighton.

· Registered
4,021 Posts
Holy fuck! I just checked your profile, and you're right here in the enchanted mitten, man! Where, exactly? I (regretfully) live in Brighton.

· Registered
4,021 Posts
I have a 350 project in my basement 2 parts bikes in my garage, one of which I hope to race at some point (in 2 yrs all the kids will be in school - no more expensive babysitter). As far as machining, I've got quite an imagination - rearsets, clip-ons - just no experience or machining equipment.

My wife grew up in AA. Lived on Torrey - east end (Ypsilanti, to some folks). A buddy & I like to head in that general direction for rides. Used to hang out at Del Rio, but now have to make do with Old Town, or Ashley's if it's before noon.

· Registered
4,021 Posts
I have a 350 project in my basement 2 parts bikes in my garage, one of which I hope to race at some point (in 2 yrs all the kids will be in school - no more expensive babysitter). As far as machining, I've got quite an imagination - rearsets, clip-ons - just no experience or machining equipment.

My wife grew up in AA. Lived on Torrey - east end (Ypsilanti, to some folks). A buddy & I like to head in that general direction for rides. Used to hang out at Del Rio, but now have to make do with Old Town, or Ashley's if it's before noon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.