Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
jnotthat,

my advice: install the pvl! then figure out where your fuel delivery issue is coming from. i don't know how it would be a float if it ran like it did in the races. i think you are having some sort of problem with the petcock, or some sort of vapor lock.

don't f with the cam chain unless you are sure you can get it back together in time.

texy

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
who's greta?

tex

"who's scooter is that?"
"joe clancy's"
"where's joe clancy?"
"sleeping!"

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
chris,

make sure jennifer packs you with the pancakes and syrup. it's texy time!

tex

"who's scooter is that?"
"joe clancy's"
"where's joe clancy?"
"sleeping!"

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
chrissypoo,

the rs is for sale, so i dare not ride it because it is worth a lot more in it's present condition than after i flog the hell out of it in a vain attempt to catch you.....or keep you from lapping me on it. the potential buyer might be coming to the race. we'll let him ride it, i got odds on him beating you....(won't that be a bitch)?

the cb350 is another story! i can't trade off between races as i am trying to accumulate v1 and v2 points on it. however, we could both go out in v3 to have our epic battle if you so desire.

i hope jay (superwhite) shows up. i haven't heard any steve miller/elo/journey in the pits for a while and he is hella good on that cook stove (he can make the pancakes).

buckmastergeneral is supposed to show too. someone should get a hold of loverboy (turnball) to let him know that there is a vintage race series still running in the u.s.a.!

joe, j.d., and i will do our flying wallendas bit on the pitbike. it shall thrill and dazzle you all.

see you trackside, fruitloop!

texy

"who's scooter is that?"
"joe clancy's"
"where's joe clancy?"
"sleeping!"

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
chris,

dude already owns a modern 125. he wants a vintage one too!

tell superwhite to come on up.

bucky has let me down again.

i'm bringing my waffle maker and my newest favorite.....maine medium grade a amber. canadian syrup pales in comparison.

i got black addidas without the laces, fruitboots never!

tex

"who's scooter is that?"
"joe clancy's"
"where's joe clancy?"
"sleeping!"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts