Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! everyone be careful out there tomorrow! I know you east coasters came up with the whole 4th of July thing, and I thank you. But it is hard enough to manipulate tiny screws and bolts with out a charred stub and a couple less metacarpals. So in closing put down your beer before you light that firecracker before throwing it at your friend. safety glasses couldn't hurt, either.

·
Registered
699 Posts
oh you just dont know...risk is part of the fun! we are shooting clays, grilling, and then the fireworks and after the guns are put up...BEER COMES OUT! its going to be awesome. us hillbillies do it right!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Had a run in with a quick fuse'd M80 last night,but all the digits are still attached :)

·
Registered
699 Posts
this is awesome, we have a fingers roll call! LOL!!!

·
Registered
699 Posts
bret, i think the answer we are looking for is 10...8 fingers, 2 thumbs

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
back in the day, I saw my neighbor take a lit black cat in the fro. Dude was flailing at it to no avail, with moments to go he shrugged his shoulders and plugged his ears. Bang. next he put his hair out. funniest thing I've ever seen. thanks for the reminder and happy 4th. cheers, bcr

·
Registered
699 Posts
dang bret, im sitting here trying to help you with this test! HAHAHAHAHAH!!! hey, accidents happen right? thanks for that fro story BCR...i grew my hair out for 2 years (just got it cut in march) and i know what it is like to have a fro...i can totally see that happening!!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Got em all, we'll see after today. Its gonna be a day on the boat, and I don't personally find lighting fireworks that thrilling, so I just sit back and watch everyone else. Should be safe!

·
Registered
699 Posts
I survived with all of my digits intact! i do have a blister on one finger though from bottle rockets. we even had a roman candle war, but as you could have guessed, nobody won at that

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
the 4th of july party i went to this year (3rd straight year at these friends of ours) was off the hook. three kegs, tons of great food, a band, professional juggler/fire-eater, fireworks (by yours truly) accompanied by a outdoor laser show.

i bought a new lighter for the fireworks and promptly lost it as soon as i arrived. ended up lighting them off my cigarettes. the smoke from the fireworks was really trippy with the lasers.

still have all ten digits and didn't burn my retinas either.

texy

p.s.- have no idea how they are gonna top that for next year, but it will be fun trying.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts