Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a stock set of 4 into 4 exhaust for a 350four honda?

Aaron

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
yeah, i have one, i keep it out in the garage next to my celocanth.

good luck finding one of those. although, i know if anyone can pull one out of somewhere, it's you!!

j

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There was a set on Coreys bike in the first picture but not in the second one. Thats actually why I asked. I have just added another cool guy to the team were Jeremy is pretending to be an Adult. His name is Johnny and he also is a copmuter nerd/motorcycle racer. He has a pretty cool bike collection as well, but not enough bikes with spokes in his collection. I've seen him turn some good track times on a 996 at NHIS so this is the guy you'll be dicing with as JD's replacement. He will be riding a Honda 350four. Joe I know you are probably wondering... so just to let you know I will let Vintage Brake man know your measurements on Monday. Inch and a 1/2 with a stiffy... right?

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
hey!!! it's 1 9/16 ok!!!

my pipes are getting done too. im getting the 2-2 from marshall. he says next week they'll be done.

i did pre entry for may today.

later
j

·
Registered
896 Posts
yes there was a set of 4 into 4 pipes on my bike but they were getting bad where they meet the head pipes and they were welded by the orig. owner. they are now on another '73 350F but you can get them, made to order even, at: http://www.av.qnet.com/~deluxe/index.html
good luck in the hunt
---c

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
yes, ive used tom for a few things on my bike. he did the pipe on my 350/2 race bike. they are all wrong for a race bike but will look nice on my street bike. toms a really really good guy though and has helped me out of a few jambs when i needed parts the next day and everyplace was closed already. its nice having the 3 hour time difference to use to your advantage!! i recommend tom to anyone, he has always done right by me.

joe c

1 - 6 of 6 Posts