Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be posting on Craig's list in the next few weeks my 5x10 utility trailer. I bought it from Versatile Trailer Sales in Saratoga County, NY 2 years ago. It has a wooden deck, steel ramp attached to it and comes with a spare tire (never used).

I use it to haul up my bike to NHMS and keep it in my garage when not in use. Caferacer.net price is $800 (firm). I will consider trade for a good shape CB350 which I could race prep pretty quickly. It has to be a good CB350, so Alex, don't even think about responding! (I am trying to get the wife onto the FCB grid).

I'll be posting on Craigs for $950.

Pete

p.s., My dad is donating me his old Van, so I don't need a trailer anymore and I want it out of the garage to convert my garage into a shop for my bikes. So there is nothing wrong with the trailer.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
quote:Originally posted by ttilghman

pete-

i'd trade you alex's race prepped CB (which is in my garage), but i like your wife.

-tt
Yeah, thanks tim, but I have enough headaches with my CB, which I will be resolving in the coming months.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
quote:Originally posted by ttilghman

pete-

i'd trade you alex's race prepped CB (which is in my garage), but i like your wife.

-tt
Yeah, thanks tim, but I have enough headaches with my CB, which I will be resolving in the coming months. However, the trailer is yours if you are willing to give up your FCB....keep it in the family.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Tim, why dont you mention that I pay you for holding my bike at your hut? Why your back bucko, I'm gunnin for u!

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
alex speaks english??? when??

jeeze, i thought he always let his riding do his talking......

jc

·
Administrator
10,737 Posts
"jeeze, i thought he always lets his riding do his talking......"

joe, alex isn't retarded....he's just "slow." i like to think of him as "special."

cheers,

texy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts