Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here we go again.

The fine folks at Works Engineering, Peak Point, Keino Cycles and, of course, NYC Vin Moto bring you the 2008 Exhibition of Vintage Motor Cycles. August 24th, Brooklyn New York, 10am-6pm FREE to attend, free BBQ and drinks!! Can't beat that.

Last year was a blast and we had quite a turn out, you can see some photos in the VinMoto gallery:
http://springvinmoto.com/gallery/album69

Here's the flier:

This event is coordinated by many of the folks you banter with here on the forum, so come on down and have geeto make fun of your clubmans in person. It's all in the name of fun, come drink free beer and kick tires over some awesome machinery. See you there!

·
Registered
74 Posts
This is Great! I hope my bike will be finished in a few days.. Probably not :(

How do you enter a bike - just show up?

Do most people ride their bikes in or trailer them?
Anyone have extra room in their trailer?

I am in Sheapsheadbay Brooklyn. Not too far.

·
Registered
74 Posts
If I can get it together, I will bring it.
Would love to hook up with someone with room in trailer.
If you know of anyone, please let me know.

Reason being is that I still have a few kinks to work out
with the bike.

www.CB350F.com

·
Registered
692 Posts
I think I'm gonna make it . My buddy Markus has been talking about this for a bit . Ran into a VinMoto guy at Mid-O who was talking about it. Free food and beer ? Tons of bikes ? I think I'll make it . Ride the Thrux in. The CB's having carb issues.

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Wanker

I think I'm gonna make it . My buddy Markus has been talking about this for a bit . Ran into a VinMoto guy at Mid-O who was talking about it. Free food and beer ? Tons of bikes ? I think I'll make it . Ride the Thrux in. The CB's having carb issues.
by chance, do you post as NJwanker on the ton up club forums?

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
ill be there, fuckers. (weather permitting) and bringin an airhead guy. rosko, clean the bowl, we're skatin. well, if youll let us. if you still do that kind of thing. ridin up. id enter the bike, but the seat is just atrocious now. maybe a burnout for the rosko man though. those avons smoke up nice!

jc

·
Registered
692 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Geeto67

was that vin moto guy me? Big guy? black t-shirt?
Was stuff falling off your CB on the way to Mid O ? Might have been . Was hanging out with Philly Skip watching the races that day.
I'll certainly spot you out at the meet .

·
Registered
692 Posts
quote:Originally posted by catboy

by chance, do you post as NJwanker on the ton up club forums?
:D

·
Registered
23,303 Posts

quote:Originally posted by Geeto67

was that vin moto guy me? Big guy? black t-shirt?
Was stuff falling off your CB on the way to Mid O ? Might have been . Was hanging out with Philly Skip watching the races that day.
I'll certainly spot you out at the meet .
yup..one and the same. it was good talking to you. Sorry I had to cut it short we were rushing to get to the far infiled bridge to get some close up shots of the racers as they went by.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts