Cafe Racer Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
betcha the dashing dominican doesn't even show.

represent brooklyn, my ass!

tex

p.s.- at least one wanker better show.....tim, pete, alex...i'm calling you out!

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
betcha the dashing dominican doesn't even show.

represent brooklyn, my ass!

tex

p.s.- at least one wanker better show.....tim, pete, alex...i'm calling you out!

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
i forgot how much fun that event is.

you guys put on a great thing there.

really ccol!

thanks to all ya'll.

jc

·
Registered
692 Posts
Good show . A lot of cool Jap stuff. Food went quick but plenty of brew .
Another light speed chat with Geeto ( Wanted to talk about that 76 750f ).
Certainly catch the next gig.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Many thanks to Rosko, the NYC Vin Moto Crew, and everyone who had a hand in today's festivities. Great meeting some of you guys, and putting faces to names with some of the cafe board. Works Enginneering- Great looking shop. Thanks for the hang.

Cheers,
Leo

p.s.- DougZ, met Geeto today and he's an absolute pussy cat. Super nice guy. Don't let the secret out.

I think he's right though, this internet thing isn't real. It's all couched in some kinda of bizarro, alter-ego, super-hero thing.

p.p.s.- Sorry Geet, had to take my dig at internet reality. But if it crashes, did we meet today?

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
great times. i took my camera, but forgot to take one photo. there were some amazing bikes there. glad i bumped off my honda. i had fun blasting up and down 14th street on it (and i guess taka and the other performance artists liked it as well). good to hook up with the cafe peeps: rosko, geeto, tt, joec, leo, jerryrice, and the others of you that LURK and NEVER POST (rick f, et al.......).

see you next year.

texy

p.s.- i told buck about it last night and he was bummed. he spent the day at home drinking budwiser in his underwear.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts