Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm probably in....gotta get an engine together.

i won't be there till late this time, which will be better if i'm not as hung over on saturday.

see you bithces trackside (hopefully).

tex

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
i'm in....bringin' soto. my bike is in questionable repair so it'll be a crapshoot, but i'm comin' anyway. but maybe no V3? last i heard whatevs was comin'...the fastassbastard.

-yoda OC

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
not. no money for gas, even if lonewolf and i cribbed together. we'll be there for June 16th, though. TT, you coming that Monday?

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
i will hopefully be there. with or without leathers. ill bring the bike as a backup if i do come though.

jc

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Not going to make it. I was trying to convince the family to join me and make it a camping trip, but it didn't work out. I will be going to NHMS for July 4th. I have a huber meeting on June 16th race date, which is going to keep me home. Totally not in my control.. sucks ugly betty face it does.

Tim, what is wrong with the fastwanker bike?

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
fuck, this weekend sounds like its gonna be a cake walk too!

fasterwank's out, none of those pesky back markers to get by. tex running an untested motor. buckys bike hasnt had a wrench put to it yet, and were doing a frame swap. sounds like its going ot be up between whatevs, ropey, and bj!

is it possible to race without a right arm????

jc

·
Registered
66 Posts
You mean FATassbastard...

I'm iffy as well. Got a sales meeting till 6 on Friday and my transportation is up in the air. Maybe come down with Andrew or try to borrow a van...

Incidentally, got a bunch of pics up from my Miller SBK trip last weekend...http://www.flickr.com/photos/hominyjones/

Hope to see you at Summit.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
come with texy! ill watch the duc after.....promise.....

my favorite is karting for christ. nice caption!

funny shite there.

jc

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
oh yeah, all the ten kate girl pics are awesome. im more partial to the short haired blond though. god shes hot looking! actually all the pics are damned nice. great job. you seem to get the coolest pics, with the nicest little bits of back round that make them fun. do you guys have a rider in wsbk??

too bad about yer man in gp this weekend. another crash.

jc

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
josie-

i'm there this weekend for sure. my bike was acting just a little funny at NHmS but it'll still be fun to ride, and maybe i'll fix it in the meantime. EVIL, i just became doubtful for monday at NHmS...i may have to move that weekend, which sucks. otherwise, there's no doubt i'll be at Loudon for 4th of July.

joe, did i miss something, what's the matter with your arm?

-tt

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
i just meant, maybe i can sell off body parts to make it!! dude sucks your moving. i really dug that place you had. really nice.

j

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
oh tex-

i hope to be playing the role of duc hunter again this weekend but will be perfectly statisfied if my performance just doesn't require the chorus to gather me up in pieces again...following a carousel dance in key of V3.

-tt

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
TT, hopefully the brake is still working good for you?

Believe me...it weighs on my mind building brakes for people...brakes are very important.
JohnnyB

PS. I'm about to bid on an equipment auction to see if I can pick up a SnapOn brake lathe...looks like it might go cheap. Would be able to turn drums, with or without rims attached.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
johnny,

the brake was great at Loudon, thanks. no fade, not once, nowhere. i was over braking in T3 all weekend, never got it right and it was biting that hard everywhere else too. i've been away from NHmS for over a year and that combined with the new shoes had changed much of what i thought i knew.

but based on Baker and Olmstead's race pace, i may not have been going fast enough for a good test...next time then.

thanks again-
tt

1 - 20 of 53 Posts