Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1965 Aermacchi Sprint H cafe racer for sale. this is an unfinished project. Engine has a new piston (has not been started yet). Ala Verde tank. Shrouded alloy rims, clip-ons, new tires, CB450 front brake. Fberglass seat (not mounted). No title, bill of sale only. Please PM for additional photos and details. Located in Eastern PA. $2000 OBO. Cheers, Joe

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
if i was closer and had the $ that would be my daily rider.

·
Registered
197 Posts
the rims with flange are very nice and are of the correct look of 1965. too many new aluminium flat rims on the bikes from the 60's that look not right. and i always think the wheels, they make the bike.
-p1j
are you to make the foot rest to be behind more? below the swing arm axle might be better.

·
Registered
197 Posts
the rims with flange are very nice and are of the correct look of 1965. too many new aluminium flat rims on the bikes from the 60's that look not right. and i always think the wheels, they make the bike.
-p1j
are you to make the foot rest to be behind more? below the swing arm axle might be better.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rearsets will be up to the new owner. There are many on this site that would argue that clip-ons without rearsets equals fail! While I would not necessarily disagree, I was going for the Aermacch Ala Verde look which uses clip-ons and a similar foot rest/seat location. The seating position is surprisingly comfortable but I have never ridden the bike. Cheers, Joe

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rearsets will be up to the new owner. There are many on this site that would argue that clip-ons without rearsets equals fail! While I would not necessarily disagree, I was going for the Aermacch Ala Verde look which uses clip-ons and a similar foot rest/seat location. The seating position is surprisingly comfortable but I have never ridden the bike. Cheers, Joe

1 - 13 of 13 Posts