Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have a working 6v turn signal flasher? I need one for my '75 CB125S that I'm making streetable for my daughter to learn on. Honda wants $27 US dollars for one. I'm thinking one o' you racer types probably took one off and put it in the box marked "shit I don't need to go fast" and threw same in the basement.

Please???

FR

Oh, I also need a horn! Same box!

Thanks,

FR

Edited by - FR on Jun 21 2007 9:12:24 PM

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
quote:
Hellloooo....
Email me your address and I'll send you a horn if I can find one lying around.

BTW, the Rochester flat track racing was pretty damn impressive. First time I've seen it. Insane Shane lead by half a lap in his classes.

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
quote:
Hellloooo....

BTW, the Rochester flat track racing was pretty damn impressive. First time I've seen it. Insane Shane lead by half a lap in his classes.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
quote:
quote:
Hellloooo....

Thanks bro.

Yeah, I heard the racing was pretty great, and Shane was on his game. I had a client come in about an hour late, and saw my window of opportunity to get to the track slowly shut. Glad you made it though, what'd your sister think of it?

FR

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
quote:
quote:
Hellloooo....

Thanks bro.

Yeah, I heard the racing was pretty great, and Shane was on his game. I had a client come in about an hour late, and saw my window of opportunity to get to the track slowly shut. Glad you made it though, what'd your sister think of it?

FR

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
frank, did you ride? our outdoor series starts in about 3 weeks. runs til about the end of august!

woohoo! more xr madness.

jc

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
frank, did you ride? our outdoor series starts in about 3 weeks. runs til about the end of august!

woohoo! more xr madness.

jc

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
quote:
last 6 volt biek i had i used an early vw flasher
I should've thought of that! It should work if it's a 2 prong..

FR

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
quote:
last 6 volt biek i had i used an early vw flasher
I should've thought of that! It should work if it's a 2 prong..

FR

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'll buy it. If it has a 6v winker...

Aaron, I'm looking forward to it, next excuse I get to come out. Might not be for awhile though.

I think we need to do an XR100 Grand Prix circuit. Aaron's place, Branson's place, I got a place down the road from me that's perfect.
Add an ice race or two. All outlaw, trophies and beer, no whiners...

FR

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
quote:
I'll buy it. If it has a 6v winker...

Aaron, I'm looking forward to it, next excuse I get to come out. Might not be for awhile though.

I think we need to do an XR100 Grand Prix circuit. Aaron's place, Branson's place, I got a place down the road from me that's perfect.
Add an ice race or two. All outlaw, trophies and beer, no whiners...

FR
Right on! I think I could come up with another track here in southern VT. Haven't seen it yet but my cousins have a quad/mx track. That's four between Syracuse NY and New Gloucester ME.

Oh yah, vdub flasher, sure. Who wants a 90 GTI?

JD

1 - 20 of 51 Posts