Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
still looking for a clean seat for my 350 with a hinge that folds to the back of the bike, not to the side. i would imagine other previous years could work, correct me if im wrong. alls i now is my 72 cl folds to the side not to the back. Thought i'd try here.

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
I may have one. I don't remember what kind of shape it was in when I took it off. I won't be back to my garage until the end of May, so if you don't find one before then I'll see what I have, but I know one of my frames had th rear hinge seat.

Ken

·
Registered
687 Posts
i have one in near perfect shape for a 70 cl350. i'm not sure if they are the same length or cut as a cb. if you know and your interested send me a pm

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I've got a pretty decent 68 cl350 rear hinging seat (non-pleated seat cover unique to the year. I would assume you'd need the latch and pivot point assemblies but I really don't know.
See example pic here: http://www.honda350k.com/CL350.html

Any other "street" parts are up for grabs, i.e headlight, winkers, fenders... Saving running gear for spare race parts or future builder. High exhaust headers and smooth black muffler is in fair shape. Gaurd has one broken section and muffler has rust on wheel side. Overall condition is presentable for a road bike. Heavy Mo Fo. Prices reasonable and negotiable. Email with needs/want and I'll try to take and send pics.

Thanks.

Jeff
Wakefield,NH

[email protected]

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks a ton for all the info. The temporary Cl tank i am using is a bit shorter than the original CB tank (which is rusted out far beyond anything i have ever seen before, beyond repair)so that gets me thinking about differences in overall seat length. I would imagine pans are similar but overall not for certain...Would like to get the proper combo though.Once again thanks for the leads and I may be in touch. swap meet in Woodstock IL next weekend, wish me luck, yeah right.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I saw your e-mail some time ago but thought all of mine were side hinge. I just found a decent but not perfect rear hinge seat in my inventory. Let me know if you are interested and I will send a picture.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts