Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
have one but am fixin up am lookin for parts though and also have cb 125 might bew willin to get rid of

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
JB, probably not . . . i might put it in the project rebuilds section, as I just got the frame and associated parts powdercoated RED. I am going to put an electronic ignition on it and kinda cafe it. Probably CLUBMANS. But it's in a few hundred pieces right now. Winter project, as if I needed another one.

PS, got the poop from Bob. I was surprised about Matt . . . .

Edited by - imslow on Dec 11 2007 4:47:27 PM

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Evil,
Just goes to show I should ride in the rain more. I'm hoping some changes to my front brake will make things a bit easier.

I was watching Matt C. get things sorted a bit more each race, getting closer and closer....course he did ride a bike I built a couple of times :)

Email me what Bob said.
JohnnyB

PS. You'll love that Gilera once you get it sorted...they seem rock solid. Mary's 106 was indestructible. I really liked the simplicity...course the 106 has no battery, like a four stroke chainsaw with lights. If I had more room I would have kept it.

Edited by - jbranson on Dec 11 2007 6:16:45 PM

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
quote:
jack you want a 124 gilera? talk to me . . . .
I was thinking about getting one so a friend and I would have a pair, we already both have duc 160's, and its good to have parts to swap with each other. But I am not looking for a project, I think you want to keep it anyway.....there was a very nice one at Mid-O that sold for only $750. I should have bought it.

I also think Pete Talabach may use up most of my bike play money working on my Duc to get it running right....

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
quote:
jack you want a 124 gilera? talk to me . . . .
I was thinking about getting one so a friend and I would have a pair, we already both have duc 160's, and its good to have parts to swap with each other. But I am not looking for a project, I think you want to keep it anyway.....there was a very nice one at Mid-O that sold for only $750. I should have bought it.

I also think Pete Talabach may use up most of my bike play money working on my Duc to get it running right....

·
Registered
306 Posts
hey gggilera,

what year is the cb125? i've got an 81 cb125s that could use a buddy. i'm in oakland...-nathan

"Never mind the track. The track is for punks. We are Road People. We are Cafe Racers."

1 - 13 of 13 Posts