Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a mechanically sound / sorta rough looking 1974 Honda CB360 up for grabs. like everyone's it was running last time i put it away but have since pirated some things....needs mufflers, points, seat, etc. so it's a project but the motor and carbs and basic chassis are all OK. this bike could be built to get it's ass kicked by CB350s in the FCB and 350GP classes of vintage racing. the bike is parked at Greenwood Lake, Ny...about an hour north of manhattan and the first person to get here takes it.

oh, and vintage but not a bike, i have a '72 Chevy C10 longbed pickup i'm wanting to sell. it has 50K miles on a new engine, with a good carb and good intake manifold and petronics ignition. otherwise it's mostly OEM, fairly clean and really straight. it'll need new front calipers and one rotor and a new exhaust from the manifolds back. it's been sitting for two years and there is some rust around. $1K and a tow truck will take that.

thanks-

spammer-t

·
Registered
10,506 Posts
pics of the truck?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Tim,

When do you have to get the 360 out of the garage? If it can wait till later in Aug, I'll take it.

Mike O.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Tim,

When do you have to get the 360 out of the garage? If it can wait till later in Aug, I'll take it.

Mike O.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mike-

i'd like it out now...but i like you better, especially if you're gonna race it. it's yours if you don't come down here and hit on my wife again. i can maybe get it up to NHmS for the labor day race...if you're willing to stay behind me in FCB or maybe i can have the money back i gave you for the 400F stuff?

please confirm 'cause i have some interest from a couple others.

thanks-
timothy

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mike-

i'd like it out now...but i like you better, especially if you're gonna race it. it's yours if you don't come down here and hit on my wife again. i can maybe get it up to NHmS for the labor day race...if you're willing to stay behind me in FCB or maybe i can have the money back i gave you for the 400F stuff?

please confirm 'cause i have some interest from a couple others.

thanks-
timothy

·
Registered
242 Posts
Tim,

Actually I was going to scavange it for parts. I have a 360 I think I'm going to rebuild to race (light weight super) and could use some parts. Also my daughter in California who just bought a 360 there and needs a few things for it, so I was going to send all the street parts to her. If you have someone who will do something better with it, especially if they are going to race it, then go ahead and give it to them otherwise let me know and we'll work out something.

Thanks

Mike O.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Tim,

Actually I was going to scavange it for parts. I have a 360 I think I'm going to rebuild to race (light weight super) and could use some parts. Also my daughter in California who just bought a 360 there and needs a few things for it, so I was going to send all the street parts to her. If you have someone who will do something better with it, especially if they are going to race it, then go ahead and give it to them otherwise let me know and we'll work out something.

Thanks

Mike O.

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mike-

a guy i talked to earlier may be coming up to get the 360 tomorrow. if he doesn't come tomorrow, it's yours.

hey, i just picked up triumph's new 675 naked bike. i love it but i have no idea how to ride a bike with that much going for it...i'm ordering a matching skirt.

i'll let you know about the honda-
timothy

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mike-

a guy i talked to earlier may be coming up to get the 360 tomorrow. if he doesn't come tomorrow, it's yours.

hey, i just picked up triumph's new 675 naked bike. i love it but i have no idea how to ride a bike with that much going for it...i'm ordering a matching skirt.

i'll let you know about the honda-
timothy

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
tim, i was supposed top ask you about the triumph. you got the street trip? love that bike. congrats. i remember you talking about it in march.

cool.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
tim, i was supposed top ask you about the triumph. you got the street trip? love that bike. congrats. i remember you talking about it in march.

cool.

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
hiya tim.....remember talking to me last night?

i barely do....but casey reminded me.

cheers,

texy

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
hiya tim.....remember talking to me last night?

i barely do....but casey reminded me.

cheers,

texy

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
texy-

yeah, i called everyone who's number i had and you were the only one fool enough to pick up. i still never got out what i was tryin' to say but you know how i get. still lookin' forward to slobberin' on you in NH.

modern rulz-
speed-T

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
texy-

yeah, i called everyone who's number i had and you were the only one fool enough to pick up. i still never got out what i was tryin' to say but you know how i get. still lookin' forward to slobberin' on you in NH.

modern rulz-
speed-T

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
TImmy I just got your message. I'll call later. Thanks for making me feel good again. Gotta go get drunk at a wedding this afternoon. Hope there's good food. and girls.

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
i was amused and would have talked to you for about an hour....casey was not.

it's all good.

we'll get retarded at granite state.

no tearing down and fixing motorcycles there....it better run, or we throw it on the burn pile.

tex

1 - 20 of 38 Posts