Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I'm selling this GS400 twin. $400 Complete bike, runs, but needs some typical stuff; tires, tune, battery. The tank is clean inside, but was painted, as well as the side covers and tail piece. Tank does have some small dents, but repairable. Chrome is good, spoked wheels in nice shape. This could be a nice Cafe project or a nice racer. Hell it could even be a nice commuter bike. I'll post pics later today. No title because Vermont won't issue a title on a bike this old.

FR

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I haven't done anything with it yet. Might be trade fodder for a scooter for Sandy. I just rode it through the gears on Sunday, (it's a 6 speed ferchristsake!) and it does have some nuts.
Thanks Leo

FR

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
FR,
Augie wants a bike. Rode a bit in the dirt a bit when he was a kid. This would be his first street bike. Seems like a good first bike to me, not too fast, pretty, or expensive. Learn to ride, have some fun this Summer, nice project platform for the winter. Looks like it could be a cool canvas to paint on, plus something a little different.

How parts availability?

Not that I need to go to Vt. for a $400 bike, but in this price range would rather go with a known quantity from someone I know.

Delivery options? Racing taking you anywhere closer to Jersey? To bad I can't make Tim's thing this weekend.

Cheers- Leo

1 - 5 of 5 Posts