Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great I only had to give the carbs a good cleaning. From what the guy I bought it off of told me it hadn't been ridin or running in almost 20 years. All in all everything is in pretty decent shape. I think i got a steal for $200. And I've already had offers of $200-$300 for the Fiberglass body that came on it. I'm hoping to either trade it for some things I need or see what other offers I get. Thanks for looking.

-Kevin

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
I have no idea what Tue SOS is. When ever I hear a noob talk about how cheap they got the bike I always ask because if they didn't get a title they shouldn't put one cent into the bike until they do. Every state is different, in my state a bike of that year without a title is worthless, in a place like Vermont it would be no issue.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I have no idea what Tue SOS is. When ever I hear a noob talk about how cheap they got the bike I always ask because if they didn't get a title they shouldn't put one cent into the bike until they do. Every state is different, in my state a bike of that year without a title is worthless, in a place like Vermont it would be no issue.

I think he meant "Go to SOS (secretary of state)" what we call the DMV in Michigan. All you used to need here was a bill of sale. Now you need bill of sale and a letter from a dealer or mechanic stating appraisal value of your bike. They just changed that so make sure you get that. Sometimes a nada value works sometimes it doesn't.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thats a really good looking bike, Im looking for a Kz650 as well, and that front end looks amazing, what config is using? (Brakes, forks, tires... etc.) and how hard was it to set it up on the Kz?

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Yeah. Is that a rear tire in the front. It looks wrong either way.

I would put a real headlight, fenders, proper air filters, better seat. Oh and blinkers.

·
Registered
12 Posts
What front end are using. I have a 78 that I I'm working on. It has the single disc brake and I want a dual disc

- - - Updated - - -

Bike looks good BTW

1 - 18 of 18 Posts