Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great I only had to give the carbs a good cleaning. From what the guy I bought it off of told me it hadn't been ridin or running in almost 20 years. All in all everything is in pretty decent shape. I think i got a steal for $200. And I've already had offers of $200-$300 for the Fiberglass body that came on it. I'm hoping to either trade it for some things I need or see what other offers I get. Thanks for looking.

-Kevin

·
Registered
26,142 Posts
I have no idea what Tue SOS is. When ever I hear a noob talk about how cheap they got the bike I always ask because if they didn't get a title they shouldn't put one cent into the bike until they do. Every state is different, in my state a bike of that year without a title is worthless, in a place like Vermont it would be no issue.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I have no idea what Tue SOS is. When ever I hear a noob talk about how cheap they got the bike I always ask because if they didn't get a title they shouldn't put one cent into the bike until they do. Every state is different, in my state a bike of that year without a title is worthless, in a place like Vermont it would be no issue.

I think he meant "Go to SOS (secretary of state)" what we call the DMV in Michigan. All you used to need here was a bill of sale. Now you need bill of sale and a letter from a dealer or mechanic stating appraisal value of your bike. They just changed that so make sure you get that. Sometimes a nada value works sometimes it doesn't.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys I'm Kevin, 24 from Detroit, MI. I just recently joined your forum. Here's a few shots of the bike I just picked up. Got everything broke down and ready for fabrication and powder coating. It came with a really sweet Tracy fiberglass body that I've got for sale.

View attachment 1554 View attachment 1547 View attachment 1548 View attachment 1549 View attachment 1550 View attachment 1551 View attachment 1552 View attachment 1552 View attachment 1553
hay
hay question where did you get those wheels from, and did you haft to change the front forks and the rear swing arm

1 - 20 of 21 Posts