Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
back in the days of 35mm. when between races id wonder around taking pics. texas world, SP, pocono, loudon (the old dirt farm)the pics are from between 1983-87. maybe some oldtimers will see themselves. i have modern racebikes, vintage and street. seems like most people on the site have pre 1990 m/c's so id thought id share. maybe someone will get something/an idea from one of the pics.
[/img]

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
quote:Originally posted by dirkchecken

slow and steady my friend. dont want to blow up the bandwith
Why not, you already blew up the side-width:D!

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
that christinas bike with the ccs sticker is familiar. why?? more please. more more!!!!

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
the pic of kurt liebmans bike will for sure get a few comments. great photos. i could look at old photos all day. tire warmers? who needs tire warmers??!!

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
I think that #76 bike sits in White's 76 truckstop on Rt81 in Virginia. We stop there on the way to Barber every year to look at that.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
What happened to the norton pic?

You know what you don see enough of these days? Old fashioned contingency stickers. Camel, Michelin, champion, etc....

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
mind if i post the last one to the wera board? or you should if youre a member there. man....amazing photos.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
whats the ivan bike? marzochis? love me the air cooled gixxer. now that was a bike!

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
the reason i mention the wera site is because its obvious the one with hte hot grid is an old wera race. wheres ken when you need him? yo!! ken!!

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
quote:Originally posted by dirkchecken

rocket 3
[/img]

Heehehehheee......... I have farted into the seat of this one. Not out of disrespect but out of having to push it up a hill in 100 degree Ohio sunshine after having shotgunned 2 corn dogs. I did get to ride it down the hill which I have to admit gave me a little bit of a chubby.

Super sad note: I don't think it will ever run again in my lifetime as the engine has no internals. The owner keeps saying he will get around to it but it is so far down on his list he will probably never get around to it.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts