Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is my first time building a cafe race. right now the bike is a half bobber with solo seat but i want to be able to take my girlfriend for a ride on it after i build the cafe racer any advice thanks

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
put a stock seat back on it. no 'cafe racer' seat is good for 2 up riding, or is anywhere near as comfortable as a stock seat.

pics of the stang and time slips or it doesnt exist.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
put a stock seat back on it. no 'cafe racer' seat is good for 2 up riding, or is anywhere near as comfortable as a stock seat.

pics of the stang and time slips or it doesnt exist.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
how do you post pics... youtube thekiiersn95 and you will see her...she exists trust me

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a GS425 cafe build and I solved just that problem. What I did is make a cafe-ish seat that was the same approximate length as a gs400 stock seat I got on ebay for like $30 and just made them both mountable to the same points the same way so in the span of about 3 minutes I can swap seats so she can ride with me. This does mean you need to plan your rides a good 10 mins in advance and you aren't going to be picking up any hitchhikers if you're out for a solo ride but hey some times sacrifices need to be made.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts