Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bike is in great condition has about 7,000 original miles on it. Runs Awesome, looks like nothing else at bike nights, and is a real head turner. You wont find a better running bike that's 25+ years old.

Has:
New Levers
Café Bars
New seat
New oil and Filter
Custom lights
Custom Turn Lights/Brake lights
Uni POD Filters
Dynojet Stage 3 Jetkit
The list goes on
Looking for $3200 Obo

Email me At [email protected] for more pics or information

Thank you

·
Registered
830 Posts
You have hacked up a perfectly decent motorcycle. You've made the bike less functional, less safe, and illegal to ride on public roadways. Good luck selling it for anywhere near your asking price.

Yes, I am being nice about it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
quote:Originally posted by ericeder141

quote:Originally posted by Emit R Detsaw

You have hacked up a perfectly decent motorcycle. You've made the bike less functional, less safe, and illegal to ride on public roadways. Good luck selling it for anywhere near your asking price.

Yes, I am being nice about it.
If I wanted something safe, functional and legal I would of bought a Silver Wing :D

·
Registered
23,303 Posts

If I wanted something safe, functional and legal I would of bought a Silver Wing :D

wow, brains and taste in motorcycles too....you are the complete package!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Will give $300 for the engine and carbs. Keep the lights and exhaust.

·
Registered
10,489 Posts
What an over priced piece of shit
Way to fuck up everything.
Up you sir are doing it wrong

You have to always check to see if the heads that turn are laughing or not...

·
Registered
10,489 Posts
quote:Originally posted by TheGreg

wheres the rest of it?
Brat bikes are suppose to look like parts bikes
Its and ironic thing

·
Registered
830 Posts
See Eric? I told you I was being nice. The regulars have no filter. You asked for it.

You probably would have hacked up a Silver Wing as well.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Do these guys ever think they may inadvertently slide back on the seat and get their package caught in the wheel ?
ed

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
quote:Originally posted by TCed

Do these guys ever think they may inadvertently slide back on the seat and get their package caught in the wheel ?
ed
it's a big assumption that "these guys" ride their bikes enough or hard enough to make that a possibility. I mean you can't do much damage leaning against it in a parking lot.

·
Registered
830 Posts
The lack of a rear fender is the bratbike equivalent of the open belt-drive primaries on t-twin customs. I imagine pant legs or shoelaces getting caught in the drive pulley and causing all sorts of mayhem, like when I used to get my bellbottom pant caught in the chain/sprocket of my Schwinn StingRay, only with vastly greater amounts of destructive force. Remember The Jetsons cartoon? As the credits rolled George Jetson getting caught on the treadmill and yelling for Jane to "Stop this crazy thing?" That type of shit.

So, let's say that our pal Eric slides a bit too far back and introduces his jeans, jockeys, and scrotum to the spinning rear wheel at, let's say, thirty-five MPH. His appendages get thrown into the back of the brat seat, starting a friction fire in short order. His "open triangle" custom is now chucking singed and torn Levi and nutsack into his Emgo mesh pods as he frantically attempts to abandon ship. As he rolls off the throttle, the engine grinds to a halt from the friction his posterior scrub-brake has generated, causing a rear-wheel skid - pulling the clutch in does nothing to arrest said skid, and now his pelvis and Gluteus Maximus are wedged under the seat with enough force that even if he wanted to, he could not extricate himself in time to prevent a Large-Scale Incident. As the bike starts to fishtail, the motion flings him off the bike with such a force that the one part of his reproductive triad that has escaped major damage up to theis point - his penis - is unceremoneously torn from his body by the cutesy LED taillight bracket that he fashioned from a Simpson Strong-Tie that he bought at Home Depot and bent into shape with a bench vise and a claw hammer. He bleeds out before the ambulance arrives because no bystander wants to apply direct pressure to the gaping hole left by his detached/melted groin candy. The screen crawl on the 11PM news states that "Crazed N.J. biker sets genitals on fire - possibly copy-cat of Nic Cage film Ghost Rider" or some sensational horseshit.

Nobody want to die that way.

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Once he get caught in the wheel and his package plus penis gets slammed forward and bashed into and cracking the battery case the once contained acid may cauterize the wound enough to possibly prevent bleed out.
ed

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Actually I have mastered the technique of getting my asshole so close to the rear wheel that its actually plucks the hairs out of my gouch for me at around 75mph. That alone is worth the money for the bike as a personal grooming tool.

·
Registered
10,489 Posts

Actually I have mastered the technique of getting my asshole so close to the rear wheel that its actually plucks the hairs out of my gouch for me at around 75mph. That alone is worth the money for the bike as a personal grooming tool.
That so your tattooed ladyboy you hang out with doesn't get the hair caught in his teeth?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts