Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rare 1987 Honda RS125 pre-production GP replica roadracer for sale. These bikes were manufactured in limited numbers for a spec series in Japan and not offered for public purchase.I know of only five being brought to North America. Aluminum frame , liquid cooled,wire wheel model.Bike comes with race spares,including rains on rims and new windscreen. Not raced for years,needs some tlc. Open to offers. Photos available on request.

·
Registered
123 Posts
not for me but I may know someone who may be interested in the bike. Send me some pics and info and I will pass it along - oh and a ball park price. kevinn at vansonleathers d0tc0m

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
post this on the wera board....and vrra too!

good luck!

tex

p.s.- post some pics of it here.

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
richc,

please manage your post. post pics if you want to sell your bike here....it's the polite thing to do.

your such a tease!

tex

·
Registered
123 Posts
quote:Originally posted by texmawby

richc,

please manage your post. post pics if you want to sell your bike here....it's the polite thing to do.

your such a tease!

tex
What he said.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bike is in storage. Pictures won't be available for a couple of weeks. The 87 was a prototype and looks identical to the 88 model and subsequent models right up to 94,except for the wire wheels, if that is a help to anyone.

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
thanks for the update. i had a 1989 rs125, but mine had the spoked 18" rims replaced with 17" technomagnesium rims and had more modern bodywork (1993-94).

whenever you get the photos up, please post here. i'd also recommend posting this on the other websites i mentioned. chris marshall who moved to toronto last year has the other 1989 rs125. maybe he'd be interested?!?!?!?!?

cheers,

tex

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not sure what you meant by the other 89? Did you mean 87? My bike has the older bodywork with the larger seat. If Chris has the 87 model I would be glad to get info from him. Thanks Richard

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
nah,

i meant there was (2) 1989 RS125 f/s....I got one and Chris got the other.

i sold mine and he still has his.

cheers,

tex

1 - 10 of 10 Posts