Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
damn, that's one bigass schedule! thanks rosko!

buy my bridgestones!

-subliminal tex

·
Registered
33 Posts
Man, I guess I live in the wrong state. There was only 1 vintage event in CA on that list. Are there any other vintage motorcyle races in Southern CA?

Tom

Tom W.
'70 CL350

Edited by - Tom W. on Jan 18 2006 12:51:40 AM

·
Registered
655 Posts
My dad raced at Sears Point (Infineon) a few years back. I realize it's not exactly southern CA. Is that the one you were talking about?

Z

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
tom,

goto: www.ahrma.org

i think they race more dates out in california.

also willow springs has a "dinosaur" class.

tex

·
Registered
33 Posts
Tex:
Thanks, there are lots of CA dates on the AHRMA schedule but they're all vintage MX events. The only vintage road race in So CA is at Willow Springs on 4/28 & 4/29 (Corsa Moto Classica?).

The Willow Springs Motorcycle Club does run monthly events there and they do have a Dinosaur class. But Dinos are considered pre '85 and are broken into <650cc and >651cc. I haven't checked out an event yet, but it seems like a Honda 350 would get killed.

Tom

Tom W.
'70 CL350

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
tom,

move east, you can live in my basement! the basement is where the bikes and keg is located! best damn room in the house! bathroom located next to keg! i put alot of thought into that! i'm within a 500 mile radius of five tracks that you can race vintage bikes, of course you can't street ride for shit back here two to three months of the year.

tex "3! minimum" mawby

·
Registered
33 Posts
Tex:
Thanks for the offer, but I'm not sure if the wife will be hip on the idea.

Rosko:
Man, I just missed it. Vintage Moto ran at Laguna Seca! That track is about 5 hours north of here, but I'm sure it'll be worth it to make a run down the Corkscrew. I've been thinking about settig up a trip to see the MotoGP there this year.

Tom W.
'70 CL350

1 - 10 of 10 Posts