Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
due to some health issues, some space issues, some project issues, and some change in direction, I'm going to be moving a few things, some cheap, most not cheap, throw money, unless you're maybe a 40/50Someting soccer mom bike type.......

all pic's here'

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

mb5 - pick one of the red ones, I have had both running, selling 1 $400.00

1964 cb77 white, flawless paint, this bike starts, runs, everything works, it has not been on the road since it was painted, if I was going to use it I would probably give it a fresh set of tires. offers over $4000.00 - the ultimate ooh-ahh giro bike.

gp200 - 160 based, 175 Branson motor, (5 speed), 202 cc, 175 vert top end, 2-1 exhaust, PVL ignition, VTR250 front end, Grimeca brake, Keihin PE24, Akronts, Dunlops, Konis, $4,000.00

1971 OSSA Pioneer, complete and very original, 1301 miles $2000.00

-maybe- 200gp 'bfd' bike, I'm not sure on this one, this is a great starter bike, reliable as a rock, very sweet power, this is ready to race.

you can email me offlist or if you want to talk 860.829.2875

I don't really want to ebay any of these

dch.

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Ddale, more info on the branson bike. Did you pay him to build this for you? Did you ever race it? Is that Tanner's tank? does it have a scitsu? I do not know the hsitory of this bike . . .

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
evil,
this is ex-Hiroshi bike, Matt Camillieri rode it to a couple of 2end's in '07, I can send you what JB told me he did to it if you are interested, I believe the tank and seat are monkeys..

>>does it have a scitsu? ..yes, I do not have a charging wire for it.

d.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Dale,
As a current member of the Ex-BFD bike club I am going to tell you to be rational and step away from the BFD200GP bike. Otherwise I might be forced to purchase the bike in the best interest of the Ex-BFD club membership.

Ex-BFD Club Member #1

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
quote:Originally posted by JAM614

Dale,
As a current member of the Ex-BFD bike club I am going to tell you to be rational and step away from the BFD200GP bike. Otherwise I might be forced to purchase the bike in the best interest of the Ex-BFD club membership.

Ex-BFD Club Member #1
...that's why it's -maybe-

d.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
champ,
Sometimes that's all the justification a guy needs to buy another bike,
Like I got a set of tires, brand new, now I just need to get a bike to put them on
Seems reasonable

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
quote:
-maybe- 200gp 'bfd' bike, I'm not sure on this one, this is a great starter bike, reliable as a rock, very sweet power, this is ready to race.
Call that "Current, 2 time VRRA 200GP champion and Mosport finisher"
Reliability gets you to the awards banquet.
I'd buy it back if I hadn't spent all my money on other less reliable things

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
dale

the branson bike has a one off custom seat made by me. weights nothing.

i would consider trading you my henning powered cb 350 racer for that one. my 350 has custom vacuum bagged bodywork.. fender, seat and prototype tank designed by me, a waterbuffalo front end with drum brake, works shocks, henning exhaust, 32mm mikuni carbs, scitsu tach, braced swing arm, trick ex craig hirko frame.........

matt... i may change my mind tanner

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Tanner . . . . your cb350 is worth more than that . . . . . and you need the HP to get your fat ass around the track.

Whoever buys that bike will win the 200 GP championship this year. There are not many players left in the field . . . . Syphers is out, JB is out.

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
fat ass... my ass. dude you are evn funnier lookin with the mt wedged between your cheeks. ha!

yeah i know my honda is worth more... since i spent 10,00 hours building it up.

matt

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
matt,
thanks, not looking for another race bike, just making some space

d.

·
Registered
725 Posts
200gp folks, why waste your dollars on 4-strokes, when they will soon be obsolete...

Beware Hirko on the top secret 200cc Bridgestone... he's coming for you.

Karl

1 - 20 of 31 Posts