Cafe Racer Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Well, there is NotNicky's (still his) and there will be a fleet of new ones... Craig's being the fastest... well if he keeps the throttle open.

Peace
Karl

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
Evil, you can wash the bikes fine, but when you put them in the drier is when they shrink.

Holy shit you make that bike look small.

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Maybe Matt can make a new fairing that's easier for you to tuck behind- copying a drive-in movie screen or something

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
there is something pretty strange about the lens used for taking that photo. Owens photo. funnier than hell. I keep laughing everytime I look at it. I'm only 6 feet 1 . . . . I can't wait till my 11 year old can get on it when he's 16. He'll be about 120 lbs.

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Maybe Phinizy should have that on his re-election posters too. Gigantic oversized decals were a good idea on his part. Can't miss it

·
Registered
5,379 Posts
ha ha...ZING!!!!! 200 gp is gonna be the shiznit. cb 160 beeyatches!!!!!

cannot believe there were no takers on my 350... you guys are either lame or you know i am just messing around. really if i had enough scratch i would buy the ex hiroshi bike in a minute

lame

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
quote:200gp folks, why waste your dollars on 4-strokes, when they will soon be obsolete...
Karl, The guy is trying to sell a four stroke......cut him a break...sheesh.

·
Registered
725 Posts
OK Somebody buy Dale's Ossa, it is perfect and tres cool. Ossa's Rock.

Also somebody needs to convince Branson to buy the 200 GP bike.

OK and somebody really needs to buy the perfect Giro bike, that has to be the cleanest CB77 I've seen.

Peace (sorry Champ)
Karl

21 - 31 of 31 Posts