Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there !

I'm Max, a french space engineer living in French Guyana at the moment. I decided to subscribe on an English forum because you guys seem to be the best for bike preparation ahah. I went to the TT twice and was always surprised with the state of your bikes (prepared or not).

I drive motorcycle since i'm 14 and I started with a 50cc Rieju RS2. At 16, I bought a 125cc Yamaha YZF in order to wait until my driving licence I obtained at 18. My first "big boy" bike was a Ducati Monster 696. Then, I had a beautiful Ducati 748s but someone destroyed it during a car accident when it was parked... This is the most beautiful bike i'll ever have but it's nearly impossible to find it in a good state in France nowadays. My last bike was a Triumph Speed Triple 955i (the last "fat ass" from 2000), but I had to sell it before coming to French Guyana for professional reasons.

After this presentation, I'll create a topic because I need your experience for a project I have in mind when I come back to France : biuld a Cafe Racer based on a BMW K (75 or 100).

See you, and sorry for the various mistakes you'll find but it's not my native language ;)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts