Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
i'd take the rear shocks and uh...um, the rear shocks.

points for the backward facing tank. cheers, bcr

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
Points for that point pointing at your nuts. What a load! And he wants 3k???

JD

·
Registered
546 Posts
I mean at least it would be a quick vasectomy haha

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I wonder how long people ride these things around after they build them or after they build it. Their like...damn that is one ugly, wackass, ghetto fabulously dangerous bike. This thing is getting sold. lol.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Another fine example that bike building and doing meth don't go together .

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I emailed the guy for more pictures, but I think he doesn't want to show it off too much. a beauty like that needs to be hidden DEEP within a dark garage so that no one hurts themselves from gazing at its AWESOMENESS too long.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
never mind the hinge in the middle.....

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Okay so i have found out that there is more than one of these around...scary!

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
they are not poorly built, just suffer from poor design. Somedays I really think "Dare to be different" is just another way of saying "dare to be stupid".

I don't know about you but I doubt you could get me anywhere near a motorcycle that had a lot of sharp things aimed at my groin area.

·
Registered
191 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Geeto67

I don't know about you but I doubt you could get me anywhere near a motorcycle that had a lot of sharp things aimed at my groin area.
Right, and it's such a focal point of those bikes that it's hard to see anything else.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
you know, as much as i hate they way the look in general, i think its cool. those guys are having some serious fun i bet. good for them. id love to see how that thing moves in a jig. even just sitting on it, with a dial indicator might be interesting.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the other one is even creepier...can't stop in time and smack into someones rear bumper...chills...

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
lots of choppers lack front brakes. but with that spikey thing 1" from my glands, i'd put on on it for sure. I think the frames are butt ugly, but at least look like they were done pretty well. I kinda hate the drop seat fad that has been around the last few years. and these are worse in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
My wrist just ache looking at the seat location and the clubmans. That bike looks like pure pain and death. That is a bike I would give to my worst enemy or maybe my mother in law. lol.

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Not too impressed with the swing arm extensions either.

PJ

1 - 20 of 27 Posts