Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was selling a bike for $900 on Gumtree (the Australian equivalent of Craigslist). And of course the scammer emails and texts came flooding in (even though I said in the ad NO TEXTS OR EMAILS - CALLS ONLY).

Anyway, I thought I'd respond to this one......

Would u take $400 cash

.......by simply saying "fuck off".

To my surprise I got a response:

"you and your family can go fuck each other
Its a piece of shit & it aint worth jack shit father fucker"

Never been called a father fucker before - is that better or worse than a mother fucker?:D

·
Registered
745 Posts
depends? do you know where both your parents are?

example one: a quick witted mate was being taunted by a league gorilla who broke out "i fucked your mum last night". the reply was, good for mum and thanks. her sex life took a bit of a dive since she died 6 months ago. do you do her missionary as once rigor mortis kicked in she'd be a bit inflexible for doggy?

example two, on family fucking: grew up in a smaller town than where i later lived. copped shit about inbreeding from hicks who were down the evolutionary scale one day. "yeah problem there is i'm an only child so my lovelife was quite boring as a kid. would have killed for a sister as a child, but not to worry now, since i've been doing yours on days when your father isn't"

·
Registered
745 Posts
depends? do you know where both your parents are?

example one: a quick witted mate was being taunted by a league gorilla who broke out "i fucked your mum last night". the reply was, good for mum and thanks. her sex life took a bit of a dive since she died 6 months ago. do you do her missionary as once rigor mortis kicked in she'd be a bit inflexible for doggy?

example two, on family fucking: grew up in a smaller town than where i later lived. copped shit about inbreeding from hicks who were down the evolutionary scale one day. "yeah problem there is i'm an only child so my lovelife was quite boring as a kid. would have killed for a sister as a child, but not to worry now, since i've been doing yours on days when your father isn't"

·
Registered
478 Posts
father fucker haha thats new to me

you just gotta love a low ball offer from just a picture.

show us what you where selling.

·
Registered
478 Posts
father fucker haha thats new to me

you just gotta love a low ball offer from just a picture.

show us what you where selling.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yep - more than likely some dumb ass kid or serial low-baller than a scammer.

Still, pretty funny shit right there.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yep - more than likely some dumb ass kid or serial low-baller than a scammer.

Still, pretty funny shit right there.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
For the record I believe that father fucker is intended to be more hurtful than mother fucker just because on top of the incest taboo you have gay butt sex as well. However if you are actually gay it doesn't really have the same bite, furthermore I imagine gay people would prefer father fucker as an insult just because it is an insult unique to their predelection. So to sum up, that dude sounds pretty gay.

Still don't see how he is a spammer or a scammer, just a dickhead low baller.

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
For the record I believe that father fucker is intended to be more hurtful than mother fucker just because on top of the incest taboo you have gay butt sex as well. However if you are actually gay it doesn't really have the same bite, furthermore I imagine gay people would prefer father fucker as an insult just because it is an insult unique to their predelection. So to sum up, that dude sounds pretty gay.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
FWIW, this guy has emailed me lowball offers on 3 separate occasions now:

ZX11 @ $1200 - he offered me $400 saying "I know you think it's worth more, but it isn't. I'll give you $400 cash" (it sold for $1200 because that's what it was worth)

FZ250 Phazer @ $800 - he offered me $250 cash (it's still for sale).

FJ1100 @ $900 - he offered me $400 (this is the bike in question - and I've taken the ad down as I've changed my mind and I'm going to keep it).

Each time I have stipulated in the ads NOT to email or text offers, but to call me if you're interested.

So, maybe he's not a "scammer", but he's a serial lowballer.....and probably gay.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
FWIW, this guy has emailed me lowball offers on 3 separate occasions now:

ZX11 @ $1200 - he offered me $400 saying "I know you think it's worth more, but it isn't. I'll give you $400 cash" (it sold for $1200 because that's what it was worth)

FZ250 Phazer @ $800 - he offered me $250 cash (it's still for sale).

FJ1100 @ $900 - he offered me $400 (this is the bike in question - and I've taken the ad down as I've changed my mind and I'm going to keep it).

Each time I have stipulated in the ads NOT to email or text offers, but to call me if you're interested.

So, maybe he's not a "scammer", but he's a serial lowballer.....and probably gay.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Geeto67

You should send him/her a tweaked version of this.

·
Registered
10,485 Posts
Why not just say yes and then give him an adress in a shitty area?

I had a bike listed and this asshat would not stop emailing me. was offering less then $100 on a bike that wsa listed for $2000.
a few times a day he would email asking if it sold and that if it had not then it was beacuse it was over priced and he would help me take it off my hands.....thanks

I finally emailed him back "yes, when can you pick up?"
was going to give him an address on 3rd ave in bayshore or some place in mastic and tell him i lived around back and to bang on the windows when he got there......i chickened out....i shouldnt have

1 - 20 of 24 Posts