Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Almost any of the former "Eastern Block" countries will have an unusually (unfairly) high percentage of brutally hot women. All dating slope-headed mooks. I gotta go back to Prague....

·
Registered
199 Posts
I am from Prague and the slope-headed mooks (what f.ing ever that means) are usually foreigners who can't get laid in there own country.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
What......so hot women from the Czech Republic are that desperate for something worthwhile that they look to men capable of using words with more than one sylible?
A bit sensitive tovarich? Too close to home for comfort? Forehead a little....shallow?
Maybe that's your mom/sister/nanny in the pic?

·
Registered
8,388 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Swagger

What......so hot women from the Czech Republic are that desperate for something worthwhile that they look to men capable of using words with more than one sylible?
More than one what?

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Syllable, thanks Mrs.Johnson......

·
Registered
199 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Swagger

A bit sensitive tovarich? Too close to home for comfort? Forehead a little....shallow?
Maybe that's your mom/sister/nanny in the pic?
The pic was taken in Bulgaria and since Prague is nowhere near Bulgaria, I doubt it is my mother/sister/nanny. But I am sure person of such staggering intelligence as you figured that out. Since you have chosen to insult me personally, unlike in your first post where you did that just to the former eastern block countries, if you ever find your self in New Jersey, you are welcomed to try it to my face. Or if you do travel to Prague, I am there quite often and I can really give you tour you would likely not forget.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
HAHA....seriously? You don't have what it takes sweetpea.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts