So my last update was sooooooo long ago. I just got busy on other paid projects and money talks.
Here is the latest on this build. I wanted to finish the exhaust which was basically a flare from the exit of the silencer on each side. Sometimes its tricky so see what will work and even though mandrel bends are not expensive I don't like to waste them or my time. I got to the computer and modelled a flare that I was happy with and 3D printed it to offer it up to the bike. I liked it.
So next I printed another flare but with the ID of the OD of the mandrel bends I wanted to use. I printed this with flexible filament so I could wrap it around the tube and mark where my cut would go.
Then tacked that sucker on.
Last thing on the exhaust was to fabricate a fixture under the engine to hold it in place.
This exhaust is all stainless and I'm using stainless wire of course, I'll TIG weld all this stuff when I break it down. Then I will get it blasted and it will be raw and naked.