Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,898 Posts

thought you were talking about those wichen witch-craft bikes.
makes me actually want wicker now.
-parks

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
That might be a deal. From the photos it look like its hi-torque wicker.

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
that was probably a Xmas gift from a well meaning relative who didn't realize what an utter waste of money it was. Certainly tops the pigs dressed in biker leather salt&pepper shakers I got. Or the pig dressed in biker leather riding a harley tree ornament that's too heavy to hang.

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Parks,
Do you actually own that? I bet playing with it is the high point of your day.

Ken

·
Registered
54 Posts
Why the hell did he take the photo ON THE BED ?!?!?!?

[:p]

Chris

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
quote:I am now officially embarrassed to be from Wisconsin. I never thought the day would come....never. OH THE HUMANITY!
Its OK Pete.breath thru it. Dale and I picked up some cool bikes in WI. That person must be a packers fan.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Wisconsin Cheese. That would be great to watch it go up in flames on a Bonfire!

BFD, are you serious? Pigs in leather, would have loved to see and hear your reaction when you got those S&P shakers. Uhm, thanks, those are REALLY neat!!!

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Wisconsin Cheese. That would be great to watch it go up in flames on a Bonfire!

BFD, are you serious? Pigs in leather, would have loved to see and hear your reaction when you got those S&P shakers. Uhm, thanks, those are REALLY neat!!!

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Okay, someone buy the damn wicker bike and we can burn it at the wanker fire pit this fourth of july.....nothing more patriotic then burning a wicker HD.

Appears that there is enough of a market out there for rattan motorcycles that there are two floating around...

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Okay, someone buy the damn wicker bike and we can burn it at the wanker fire pit this fourth of july.....nothing more patriotic then burning a wicker HD.

Appears that there is enough of a market out there for rattan motorcycles that there are two floating around...

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
i just became a ratan wicker motorcycle distributor!

i'm gonna be a GAZILLIONAIRE!

texy

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
somehow something's missing....i know, it needs a basket.
-parks
ps...the bars aren't as gay a harley motor.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts