Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Chuck

You work at a fancy bike shop, who do you guys use? I go to Hutchinson Cycle triumphman.com. I figured you would know that.

Johnson
You don't have wisdom meaning your not a true champion or you are not a true champion which means you have no wisdom. I can't decide which one I like better

Aaron

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I thought you went to some place there in Wakefield. My guy cant bore the honda the pistons are too small for the machine.

Also, if anyone would like to see the first Moto GP Race of the season a bunch of us are meeting at the Pickeled Onion , its a block from Eastern Cycle Ducati in Beverly. They have good food, good beer and a cool owner who likes bike and can put up with grumpy Dan. The time is April 6th at 4pm, thats a Sunday. So I hope a few of you can make it
CHUCK

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
<You don't have wisdom meaning your not a true champion or you are not a true champion which means you have no wisdom. I can't decide which one I like better>

Does anybody know what Aaron is trying to say?? I think he's confused!!

John
Mr 250GP Champ, 98-99, Gunstock 2000, winner of many races in many classes. Boy, it's great to be me!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts