Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of course I've waited too long to get plate numbers and the local shops are out. Anybody have a local source and will be going up to the teack on Friday?
thanks
bfd

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
bill
what's your # ? (i forgot). what color? helvetica bold ok? 3 sets? can have them for you friday pm...maybe sooner if i got to hafners for cam 2.
-parks

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Parks
#21 for 2 bikes, black. That would be great if you can, I'd prefer not to get them overnighted from some mailorder place.

JD- I know I'm not the fastest guy out there but I think 2" numbers would be too hard to read, even on my plates.
Glad you're back

·
Registered
569 Posts
I can pick them up at the local honda shop.

d.

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Parks . . . I am No. 12, so can you just have double the numbers and bring some for me? I need some . . . just one set would be good (one set of 3)

evil

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dale
If you bring them I'll buy them, I usually try to have extras just in case.
Thanks

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
If its convienent stop by your local vinyl grafics place and they will cut any thing you want. easy and cheap.no big deal. remember 6" high with a 1" brush stroke.

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
champ, i know, i have a lot of ways to do it, but if I can get 6 inches from parks . . . .

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was looking for 7" or 8" numbers, at least for the sidecar. 6" is fine for the Honda.Both black numbers
Any help is really appreciated

·
Registered
569 Posts
I'll pick up 2 sets of 7" black, look for my blu/slv van, I don't know where I'll park, somewhere that Fred can't find me, 3 mb-5's on the trailer, I'll leave them on the drivers seat if I'm wondering.

dch.

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks Dale, I'll find you.
Parks- thanks as well, it was nice of you to offer.

·
Registered
569 Posts
oh you're just soooooooo smert Champ, must be why u'r my hiro...

d.

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dale
Thanks for bringing the numbers up to the track. Sorry I only saw you on the front straight! I gave Champ the $, he said he'd get it to you
thanks again

1 - 20 of 23 Posts