Cafe Racer Forum banner

AHRMA is Coming to New Jersey Motorsports Park

11K views 51 replies 15 participants last post by  monkey 
#1 ·
From August 2-4, the American Historic Racing Motorcycle Association will be visiting New Jersey Motorsports Park. NJMP is located at*8000 Dividing Creek Rd., Millville, NJ 08332. The event is predicted to be HUGE. In their past events, they have had hundreds of vendors and thousands of spectators. It is sure to be an exciting and affordable trip for the entire family.

Not only is this an event for spectators, but it is also a huge event and opportunity for vendors! NJMP*is predicting this year's inaugural AHRMA's event to be their biggest of the season. AHRMA's events have historically brought over 50,000 spectators. Provided is a link to the 2012 Barber Vintage Festival, which drew 57,000 fans.*
BIKES: 2012 Barber Vintage Festival

Direct from AHRMA's website: "The American Historic Racing Motorcycle Association Ltd. is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to restoring and competing on classic motorcycles. With about 4,000 members, AHRMA is the largest vintage racing group in North America and one of the biggest in the world. The association has grown steadily over the years, reflecting the increasing interest in classic bikes."

I would be happy to answer any and all questions that you may have regarding the event itself or the festivities!

In order to purchase tickets for the event, visit TICKET SALES : AHRMA - New Jersey Motorsports Park

Provided below are the links for both AHRMA's website as well as the website for New Jersey Motorsports Park:
Home
American Historic Racing Motorcycle Association | New Jersey Motorsports Park

See less See more
#8 ·
AHRMA ran Mid-Ohio for something like 15 years so they have a good idea of what makes a successful vintage weekend. Not sure if they can pull it off at Millville but it would be pretty damned cool to have a vintage event running in my "backyard" - 1.5 hours away but that's a lot closer than the 8 hours it takes to get to Mid-O.

Plus AHRMA will have a race school at this round and if it's like their other events it will be timed so you can get on the track afterwards.

Jim

#13 ·
bfd - since you're a racer you'll already know that you won't need to buy your tickets ahead of time. You'll go to the registration gate like every other race event and get your wristband. But the better question would be how will you race two sidecars at once?

buckets - as long as you've got your USCRA license you'll just need to buy an AHRMA membership and you'll be eligible. No special AHRMA license is required.

#15 ·
Craig- I will roll up to the gate and flash my entry pass thingy they made us get last year. Unless its expired. The bigger question is how to transport 2 rigs and if my passenger has the sack to race on the yellow one.

- - - Updated - - -

Is Linda making pulled pork this year?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.