Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i fax in all my shit last week. of course they dont tell you what they want for racing experience, so i send them a copy of all of my papers and licenses and school card from 10 years ago. a week ago. i ask them to email me confirmation. so i come in today, theres an email that they need to see confirmation of roadracing experience and it has to be there before friday. (tomorrow) oh and the (expletive) woman who does it all, is on vacation from the 27th til the 9th and out of the office. and her email just bounces an out of office reply.

lame

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
what have i been saying all this time?!?!?!?

save your money and goto mosport!

texy

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Joe,
Next time you get a chance, go to all the club websites, find your results for the various events, races, championships etc. Print out the results pages, highlight your name in them, save them somewhere. Take a picture of your race bike with you and the trophies in the picture. Save that.
Save you a lot of trouble the next time around.
JohnnyB

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ahrma number 871.

871 sucks.

booooo

jc

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
and ok, i take it back, she is actually working. so it was pretty smooth.

jc

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Joe,

Who did you talk to at AHRMA - Lorie Smith, Cindy Cowell, or ???? I know Lorie's got a rambling message about being out of the office at the races but I think Cindy is holding down the fort at the National Office....

Jim

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it was lorie, and like i said, even though she said she was gone, im guessing it was her, everything seems to be worked out.

jc

1 - 7 of 7 Posts