Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering about air filters- I came across a web page that some guy adapted K&N air filters onto his carbs. Onto a 74 CB360 G- I cant find that same page and I am having trouble denoting the size air filter that I would need? I assume I would use a universal clamp on but what size or model?? and how will this respond to my bike other than keeping the engine cleaner??

·
Registered
15 Posts
Dave,
This is what I did on my CL350 (and will do on my 450 cafe bike). There's a guy online selling air filter pods that look just like the aforementioned K&N's, but for $20/pr. Anyway, these have an ID that is absolutely perfect; as you remove the rubber boots from the old stock air filters, and stick these pods on.

-Steve

·
Registered
15 Posts
Dave,
This is what I did on my CL350 (and will do on my 450 cafe bike). There's a guy online selling air filter pods that look just like the aforementioned K&N's, but for $20/pr. Anyway, these have an ID that is absolutely perfect; as you remove the rubber boots from the old stock air filters, and stick these pods on.

-Steve

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Hey Dave, been swamped. Stuck a carb on my 350 & it seemed to work, but the fuel lines are different, so it's hard to tell. I would say they're a bolt on proposition. Haven't had a chance to get a photo. I have to work tomorrow, and I 'm not going to be home Sun, but I'll try to get an e-mail to you early next week.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Hey Dave, been swamped. Stuck a carb on my 350 & it seemed to work, but the fuel lines are different, so it's hard to tell. I would say they're a bolt on proposition. Haven't had a chance to get a photo. I have to work tomorrow, and I 'm not going to be home Sun, but I'll try to get an e-mail to you early next week.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts