Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
June 22-24 (Friday-Sunday)

12TH Annual “Airheads at the Aerodrome Campout" Mid Hudson Valley, New York -- We will be celebrating a dozen years of fun at Dutchess County Wilcox Park, located one mile east of the Taconic Parkway on Route 199 in Milan, NY.

Come join us for two nights camping with lots of shaded camping space.
Clean restrooms, free hot showers, covered pavilion, swimming lake, boating and fishing lake, fields, hiking trails and many great local riding roads. Renowned Chef Karla will once again prepare her fabulous Saturday night steak dinner (ONLY for those whose pre-paid pre-registrations are postmarked by 15 June 2007). There are restaurants and stores about 8 miles east in Pine Plains, NY or 10 miles west in Rhinebeck, NY for those who choose not to pre-register or wish to fix their own meals. Cooking and campfires on site are permitted.

Special guests this weekend will be the Vintage BMW Motorcycle Owners, LTD displaying a wonderful selection of BMW motorcycle history. There will also be an informal swap meet for those who wish to bring along motorcycle related parts to sell. Swap meet vendor spaces are free. All attendees, not just the Vintage Club members, are encouraged to join in the swap meet. I know the Airheads have just as many “spare” or “left over” parts hanging around the garage as the Vintage club people. Bring them to the Campout and turn them into cash! Think “Juneday Madness!” There will be a group ride to the Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome on Saturday afternoon for an amazing air show. Air show admission not included in the rally fee, www.oldrhinebeck.org

Motor home/camper electrical and water hookup spaces are limited, so please pre-register early. Parking for four wheelers and trailers is available on site. Contact me for local lodging information for the camping challenged. Note: Campers, motor homes and trailers are not permitted on the Taconic Parkway. Contact me for alternate routes to the site.

Cost for the weekend camping (including Saturday night dinner for the pre-registered) is only $25.00 per person, children 12 and under are admitted free. Please make your checks out to “Michael Friedle” All BMW riders and their guests are welcome. Questions, directions, information or to pre-register, Michael Friedle, 8 College Ave, Poughkeepsie, NY, 12603; 845-473-1337; [email protected]

BORN TO LURK, FORCED TO WORK.
www.NYCvinMoto.com
www.VinMoto.org

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Rosko......just where do you find the time...
Good for you because ,you just are every where .You should just buy me xl tee shirts too all these events Ill buy them from you so I feel like I get out more often.

Im so far behind ,that I think Im in first.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts