Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTF, and you thought clip-ons without rear sets was uncomfortable. Love the tassels.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
I find japanese bosozoku style to be really really interesting. If I had a crappy little bike sitting around, I would totally turn it into a bosokoku bike just because.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I hadn't got a clue what a Bosozoku bike was, so I just googled it and came up with this.
snaefell-1.jpg snaefell-3.jpg 1111111111111.jpg

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Stevo, I didn't realize Bosozoku was as popular with cars also(or didn't realize those cars I've seen were also Boso's). I was referring to something like these Bosozoku motorcycles. For those who don't know what the crazy Bosozoku "scene" is like in Japan just Google "Bosozoku" and view images.

I've seen that side car bike before and really like it. It's not what I would consider Bosozoku though.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
+1 CaTacLsm ! :D

My wife helps coordinate and participates in a local "run for a cure" event every October. There are "chaperone" scooters on the route. I was bummed when I asked about putting on a pink support shirt and riding one of my bikes in the event . The committee does not allow real motorcycles, not sure if here was a past incident or what, however nothing with a "shifter" is allowed.

I so want to find a cheap little Hondamatic 400 etc. and Pink it out in Bosozoku awesomeness. I'm serious. So yes, I'm also looking for a very, very inexpensive fairing !

The build would not be too extreme, something mild like this:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
I must have had a sheltered life.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts