Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1st post here. Some of you know me from the SOHC4 forums.
Nice site, some interesting reading.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I like the KZ too. Handles remarkably well when you throw on good suspension.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have some older ones floating around. I was in a near fatal accident at the end of August, and moved to Arkansas to finish up my physical rehab, so I dont have access to all my pics, but I'll post the few pics I have access to.

The orange one. This is the one I wrecked, though apparently it recieved very little damage.

The cb350 twin, half torn apart, with the wrong tank and seat on... This will be a race bike in omrra v5 class soon as I get back to Portland and finish building it. So far, stage 3 port and polish, HD srpings, Ti retainers, special valve guides, upgraded front end, frame work, better carbs, too many things ot list that have been done. Too many things to list to still be done.

My 350f when I first got it:

A bad pic of me and my 750

I dont have pictures of the bridgestone or the 550 right now. Have to wait till I get back to Portland :p

·
Registered
216 Posts
Actually, just read the sticky thread about you over on SOHC. Pretty brutal scene you had there. I hope things are going we for you in your P.T. and that you're back up and running next year. Sweet bikes, especially that little 350f!

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks man. PT is going fine, though I honestly think I can do the things they have me do on my own, instead of paying 250 bucks a week for PT.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts