Cafe Racer Forum banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
quote:
Hey, you want to drive over here and pick her up, give her a place to stay at the Giro, drive her and the bike back here? She'd probably go :)
JohnnyB
I'm going to have to check with the wife. She may want to chaperone.

FC

·
Registered
504 Posts
quote:
Hey, you want to drive over here and pick her up, give her a place to stay at the Giro, drive her and the bike back here? She'd probably go :)
JohnnyB
I'm going to have to check with the wife. She may want to chaperone.

FC

·
Registered
434 Posts
menage a trois???

When I had my back surgery, I couldn't piss after it because I was all drugged up (which was lovely), the down side being that a catheter needed to go down my shank. The first nurse came in and couldn't get it past my prostate, which was most uncomfortable, so they called in some more high ranking nurse than the ex-candy striper I had, and between these two rather attractive women, they got the damn thing in.

"Does this count as a menage a trois?" I inquired. Well, I satisfied them with a good laugh, anyways.

Dgy

·
Registered
434 Posts
menage a trois???

When I had my back surgery, I couldn't piss after it because I was all drugged up (which was lovely), the down side being that a catheter needed to go down my shank. The first nurse came in and couldn't get it past my prostate, which was most uncomfortable, so they called in some more high ranking nurse than the ex-candy striper I had, and between these two rather attractive women, they got the damn thing in.

"Does this count as a menage a trois?" I inquired. Well, I satisfied them with a good laugh, anyways.

Dgy

·
Registered
504 Posts
When I went into the hospital, before my cancer surgery, I passed out with a fever of 107. I woke up naked on a bed of ice with a bunch of pretty young things packing ice bags around me. One of them grabbed me, it's a good thing she had small hands, and slid that catheter right in. I didn't feel a thing. I was probably distracted by all those girls admiring my body.

FC

·
Registered
504 Posts
When I went into the hospital, before my cancer surgery, I passed out with a fever of 107. I woke up naked on a bed of ice with a bunch of pretty young things packing ice bags around me. One of them grabbed me, it's a good thing she had small hands, and slid that catheter right in. I didn't feel a thing. I was probably distracted by all those girls admiring my body.

FC

21 - 40 of 48 Posts