Cafe Racer Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
found out my speedo does not work for the giro. suggestions for a bicycle speedo?
s

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
found out my speedo does not work for the giro. suggestions for a bicycle speedo?
s

·
Registered
434 Posts
Get one that goes to 99.9mph as some only record to 60mph, not that you will be going that fast, but if you get over 60 down a long hill or tucked in behind the freight train drafting, then your odometer won't stop recording. You'll have to make a bracket for the pickup and drill through the side of the brake hub to mount the magnet.

PS I've hit 80 on the giro, but then that's a Bridgestone for you...

Dgy

·
Registered
434 Posts
Get one that goes to 99.9mph as some only record to 60mph, not that you will be going that fast, but if you get over 60 down a long hill or tucked in behind the freight train drafting, then your odometer won't stop recording. You'll have to make a bracket for the pickup and drill through the side of the brake hub to mount the magnet.

PS I've hit 80 on the giro, but then that's a Bridgestone for you...

Dgy

·
Registered
434 Posts
Nobody except Henry Syphers and the other guy on a Suzuke' Hustler passed me and that was at the end of the second day when we were all racing to the finish, but I was able to stay with them. Your 160 might hit 81, if you like dropped it out of a plane or something.

HEHE,
Dgy

41 - 48 of 48 Posts