Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm 47.
I love this forum. I belong here more than the other forums. I have a problem being serious about anything. You guys may look at me and see an old guy. But inside I'm 19, didn't get married till I was 43, never had a kid, never had to grow up. I feel a lot more at home here with you guys. Ok ok... sorry, I'm getting weird.

So...do you guys like movies about Gladiators?

JohnnyB

PS. Aaron, are you going to banquet this year? We should all sit together ...wonder if we could get ourselves ejected from the banquet.
Although I think it might be the same weekend as some race down south.

Edited by - jbranson on Oct 26 2004 12:28:55 AM

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Since this is all about me.
Here's what I do in my spare time.
I designed this anal probe for use on Leg Warmer gang prospects. Note the older version in the background....or the "vintage" model if your prefer to call it that.
I created the images and 3D models in 3DS Max 6.0.
JohnnyB

·
Registered
655 Posts
johnny - to your first post: i feel you man, us 19 year-olds need to stick together. i think this forum rocks too.

to your second post: LOL, what the FUUUUUCK?!?!?!?

Z

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I do motorcycle related 3D work too.
If a Duc MH900E had a glass swingarm it might look like this.

On the subject of age. Look at how you feel right now Zack...cause that's about where you'll be pinned for the rest of your life. It's not something easy to wrap your head around right now, but believe me, when you are 30, 40, 50, 60 ...in your head you will be the same guy you are right now. It's fuckin weird, inside you just don't age. That's why I got huge respect for some of the "older" guys still racing... I know inside they are the same age as you and I..they just have a bit more self control...not because they want to, but because they have to.
Course there are other differences I guess...a young guy wouldn't have typed the sappy ass paragraph I just did.
JohnnyB

Edited by - jbranson on Oct 26 2004 02:49:30 AM

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
I just can't stop laughing at how whacked you are. you took the time to design your own 3D images of anal probes just to get a laugh.

yeah, I think you're dead on with the age philosophy. I just turned 30 and people always ask how it feels. I always feel 19.

·
Registered
896 Posts
i've always said "i'm 12 til i die", i think is has to do with the fact that 12 was a really good year for me.....go figure

"Ride Fast and Take Chances"

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
john, youre such a weirdo. do you show this stuff to mary??

jc

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Branson - I am going to the Banquet if doesn't conflict with going to Germany. When is the Banquet? And yes I think we should all get a table.

No Tony is the oldest, hes like 58 or so. He doesn't speak or type he only nods.

Aaron

·
Premium Member
11,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hehehe... hey what's up Tony.

You are yet another person I didn't know was on this forum and now I am embarassed yet again for all the strange things I've said... and will say.

Aaron,
Banquet is usually in late Jan. I think.

I'll have Mary make up a big 175 engine shaped cake for us.... or not.

JohnnyB

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
cats outta the bag. january 15th is the banquet.

were not going to laguna. we tried all day on monday to buy tickets and couldnt get through. 7 hours of calling nonstop, and the phone was eiterh busy or nothing would happen. more ticks went on sale today, but we didnt have the patience to go through it again. how lame is that?

jc

1 - 20 of 32 Posts