Cafe Racer Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Joe,
You said you guys are all definately going. That's why I didn't want to get involved with a group or making plans with any one. Also have you tried the internet, now a days you can purchase things "online". Its preyy neat stuff.

Aaron

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
um, the "internet" says to call them for the suite tickets. we could still go if we wanted the general admission tickets. but we want to sit inside and be fed. and im not interested in getting some lame tickets and sitting in the infield all day. what, you think we're new at this or something?? my girlfriend knows whats goin on. anyway, i really wanted the suite. i want the full tilt vip treatment. besides, its not like the gp guys are only going to be there one year. they have a multi year contract and i know yamaha just signed edwards, who kirsten really wants to see, for 2 years. that and maybe they'll get rid of the ama losers and bring the 125's and 250's the following year. i have an inside connection with the lotus vintage and modern racing effort and he gets vip passes for goodwood. i think that might really be worth doing instead next year. and ive never actually been to england. plus i really like vintage airplanes too so i think it could be cool. free place to stay, and free passes for goodwood. eh...we'll see. its not like i need more crap to spend my money and time on.

jc

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
the closest jeremy will get is watching it on tv, if his cable bill is paid.

and if i wanted friends, this would be the last place id come.

jc

21 - 32 of 32 Posts