Cafe Racer Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
At that point did you slap him across the face with your cock and say "i'm big bad bob dog motherfucker and don't you forget it!!!!!"

·
Registered
454 Posts
quote:Originally posted by ccantagallo

I just realized there were more pages to that thread. Have you guys read through all of them? Did you see the rearset mounting! This is my favorite part:

"We also had a change of plans on the rear set mounts. We made up some brackets using these templates, but they were just WAY too thin. Even doubled up, they flexed and bent."
"So we made some plates out of MUCH thicker metal and welded them on."

And the final product...
Not that much different than mine:

Mine are a lot thinner than his battleship armor but well braced:

They feel solid and work well.

·
Registered
454 Posts
quote:Originally posted by ccantagallo

I just realized there were more pages to that thread. Have you guys read through all of them? Did you see the rearset mounting! This is my favorite part:

"We also had a change of plans on the rear set mounts. We made up some brackets using these templates, but they were just WAY too thin. Even doubled up, they flexed and bent."
"So we made some plates out of MUCH thicker metal and welded them on."

And the final product...
Not that much different than mine:

Mine are a lot thinner than his battleship armor but well braced:

They feel solid and work well.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Yours dont have the massive leverage his has form the pics you posted. His look literally a foot long from tube to peg. His frame bracket is longer, the he has the rear set bracket, then the rearset itself. I would have not used the rearset bracket in his case and simply made the frame bracket longer.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Yours dont have the massive leverage his has form the pics you posted. His look literally a foot long from tube to peg. His frame bracket is longer, the he has the rear set bracket, then the rearset itself. I would have not used the rearset bracket in his case and simply made the frame bracket longer.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts