call me!

is there no post entry for nhis 5/20?

tex

·
Registered
655 Posts
quote:
zach,
do you know how to ride a vintage honda rs125?
tex
tex, you twist the right thingy to make it go and pull in that other thingy to make it stop right? i could probly figure it out. i appreciate the invite. i'm going to a wedding, if you believe it. black tie, miami beach BAY BAY. uncle zack's a high-roller these days. racing honestly sounds like more fun...

Z

and yes, info on NHIS 5/20. i wants it, I NEEDS IT.

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
zach,

cool! i understand what a bitch it is to get you and a bike down south. in the future if you want to race at summit, hitch a ride with aaron or someone and i'll provide you with my 1989 rs125. you can run it in vintage six lightweight on saturday against a bunch of fzr400. chris marshall has the same bike (1989) so he is fun to chase. also there is a formula two-stroke class and a vintage four class running at the same time so it's lots of fun (tons of action).

enjoy the wedding! your not getting married, right?

tex

p.s.- the giant picture of me is great. i love looking at myself.

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
zach, only people directly involved with the ceremony should be in black tie. correct etiquette, im pretty sure, should have you in a semi-formal to formal suit at most. the invitation should have the dress noted but its rare for everyone in attendance to be in black tie.

jc

·
Registered
13,809 Posts
well, have a kick ass time. its not your dad getting married is it??

me

21 - 27 of 27 Posts