1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
23,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
Geeto - I don't know how you have the time to monitor all the sites to pick out a jewel like that one OR you mean to tell me there is more than one Geeto out there...lol Based on those two sites - CRN is rather mild when it comes to killing guys like this. You think the electrical tape gave it up for this guy??? I guess he was out of duc tape...

·
Registered
928 Posts
Wow, that place makes this place look soft. Love it

"Don't get all pissy that your bike looks like you strapped some Floridian retiree to the frame and named him Seat."

·
Registered
372 Posts
I suppose it is like many other things in life, eh?
If you think you are fast,,, you'll meet someone faster.
If you think you are smart,,, someone will out think you.
If you think you are strong,,, someone will out lift you.
If you think you someone is a big asshole,,,,,, he{ladies get a slightly different moniker} might still be, but,,,,,

Except, I think lots of it, is fellas trying to elevate the art of the put down,,, into high{low??} art. Mix in a healthy dose of one upmanship to boot.

·
Registered
10,485 Posts
what did he really thing was going to happen?

really its not a fighter and not a well done seat...

·
Registered
552 Posts
That's excellent- I'm still laughing at that seat(it's so sad that he's proud of it) and the thread is epic.
Best internet based laugh I've had in a long time.

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
I find a much better laugh watching The IT Crowd on Netflix, the seat is just pitiful. The IT Crowd can make me laugh till I have tears in my eyes at times.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
quote:Originally posted by KeninIowa

WTF Hillsy never posts tits here
There's a time and a place.....[:0]

Best line was about his pic:

"You posted up some poop ass picture that looks like it was taken with a calculator"

·
Registered
602 Posts
quote:Originally posted by p1j

we might want to know what's in the box behind the seat. the guy knows not when to stop.
-p1j
Maybe that's where he hides all his "Car killing EMP shit"!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts