Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody. I've been looking for a new forum since Hondatwins.com seems to have closed doors.

Anyway, I have a 73 CB350 that's had one problem after another, so I'm hoping this is a good place to be for help.

I'm sure I'll have lot's of questions since I'm just really starting to learn about fixing bikes now.

Scott

·
Registered
699 Posts
welcome to the board. before you ask a question, do a little research. the guys here know their cb's backwards and forwards and most everything has been discussed here at some point. do a search on what you are looking for and you might find what you need and save yourself some typing. good luck witht he project!

·
Registered
699 Posts
welcome to the board. before you ask a question, do a little research. the guys here know their cb's backwards and forwards and most everything has been discussed here at some point. do a search on what you are looking for and you might find what you need and save yourself some typing. good luck witht he project!

·
Registered
204 Posts
i did a search just for cb350 in the technical section and have only made it through about half of the 6 pages of results. answwers to questions thati have not or would not even thought to ask. welcome, 350 power.

·
Registered
204 Posts
i did a search just for cb350 in the technical section and have only made it through about half of the 6 pages of results. answwers to questions thati have not or would not even thought to ask. welcome, 350 power.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys!

It looks like an active forum. It's motivating me to get my hands greasy again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts