Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi members,

New member on here from the metro Detroit area. Primary area of interest are Japanese 2strokes. Own an RZV500 and another project RZ500.
Going to be building an RG500 Gamma soon around a bespoke chassis. Hope to have atleast one ready by Fall 21. The Gamma is going to be a titled track bike if that makes any sense.

Lots of work to do but not having a heated, attached garage has made progress slow. Spend most of my time oggling at bikes online and buying shit I don't need while I'm not fettling on the projects.

Looking forward to riding season here in Michigan and connecting with other members on here.

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Hi members,

New member on here from the metro Detroit area. Primary area of interest are Japanese 2strokes. Own an RZV500 and another project RZ500.
Going to be building an RG500 Gamma soon around a bespoke chassis. Hope to have atleast one ready by Fall 21. The Gamma is going to be a titled track bike if that makes any sense.

Lots of work to do but not having a heated, attached garage has made progress slow. Spend most of my time oggling at bikes online and buying shit I don't need while I'm not fettling on the projects.

Looking forward to riding season here in Michigan and connecting with other members on here.

Cheers!
maybe start a thread with some pics of the square fours. any idea on a frame maker? Framecrafters? spondon?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
maybe start a thread with some pics of the square fours. any idea on a frame maker? Framecrafters? spondon?
Hi dirkchecken,

I will soon. Frame is from MK Motorsports/Martek. I believe the frame spars are from the Spondon extrusion dies. The frame is in transit from the UK. I will start a new thread soon!

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Welcome! I love the old smokers that we didn’t get back then!

Reactions: clarityinstatic
1 - 6 of 6 Posts