Cafe Racer Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
i dunno. i havent thought about it. my first plan was to do vir. you should try and make that race. bring the 125. chris will have his running and so will tex. i think you'll dig that track man. its cool. and zach should come down too! id love to see zach rip that place up. and remember, there are only a very few 125's that usually show up. chris was on the only one last year at vir. you should see him run in singles on it with he motards. its friggin hilarious.

ja

jc

·
Registered
655 Posts
i've never even owned a car, much less a trailer or any other means of getting to VIR or Jennings. no sponsor, no go. sorry joe, i'd like rip that shit up too.

Z

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
hitch a ride dude. aaron will be leaving monday morning after the banquet. that way he'll make the vir race in august for sure. seriously though, you should try and make a round at summit with aaron. the nice thing is you can be home sunday night. although you have to take friday off. i dont think summit is as nice a track, i mean by far its not as nice. and i dont know how great vir really is for the 125's, but summit looks like it could be more fun. phil or karl would know better. or tex.

ok
later
j

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
vir is great to ride a 125 on! it's even better when your expansion chamber is secure to the header.

tex

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
so thats 2 exhausts lost at vir for you tex??? was that the same weekend??

man

vir kicks ass.

jc

·
Registered
13,810 Posts
oh yeah, zach, vir on the new tz would probably be unreal!!

jc

·
Premium Member
10,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
yep, the very same weekend. i could have fixed it and finished the race, but i thought that the racing gods were trying to tell me something, so i got out of my leathers and into the bottle of sauza that michael b. brought to the track. recommendation for anyone, it doesn't matter if your mechanic can wrench like nobby clarke, as long as he buys good booze.

word!

tex

p.s.- i was gonna give zach all of the go fast secrets for vir, but after that sarcastic comment the fat ass will have to figure it out by himself. woo-hoo, being 139.6lbs rules!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts