Cafe Racer Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That needs a busa swap. Images of Project Binky instantly popped in my head.
I'm thinking of a cam and mill the head I should then be able to crack the 75mph barrier and 0-60 in under 30sec.
I have put disc breaks on it so maybe I could compete in some go to woe races, or maybe slow to woe.
Automotive tire Gas Rim Automotive wheel system Automotive exhaust

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The red brake caliper is gotta add stopping power. I had to go Google that thing. A whopping 28hp. It looks like a blast.
24 hp stock, and this is one of two prototypes made. 0-60 stock 34 seconds, but it is a ball to drive.
It brings out the best and worst from other drivers on the highway, but always puts a smile on my dial. :D :D:D

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey, over here in Europa we had those elephant shoes (official naming) mainly in Poland. Also known as Polski Fiat. Where is this little Race car from?
An importer here in Australia imported from Poland and the normal sedan 126p and sold them as a FSM Niki, They were going to covert some into this Fiat Jolly style But the project collapsed almost straight away because of industrial shipping strikes. The whole conversion was designed to be done in just a few hours and it took a lot of work to get them though the Australian Design Rule requirements.

·
見る
431 Posts
Air cooled 650. lightened flywheel, a fish carburettor, sports exhaust, and stripped of weight.
Basically same types of mods done to my sv650
Kind of reminds me of the Suzuki Mightboy that I hired many years ago back in Oz. What a great little car. The speedo cable just clipped into the speedo under the dash, so I unclipped it and drove that little car for a few hundred kilometres and returned it to the hire company with just an extra 30 kilometers on the clock.

I guess that I'm going to hell now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts