Cafe Racer Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does persistence and free thinking pay?

sometimes but it always seems to consume much time and resources.

I nailed multiple methods to provide some significant improvements (swept area) to some popular vintage brakes with no machine or welding work required

I don't want to be in the vintage motorcycle brake business but I'd be glad to discuss hooking the right energetic person up with a few real balls to run with..... and I don't want much at all in return.

·
Registered
699 Posts
hack, im listening...would fit in well with my business im starting if it can be used in vintage racing. call if you need to! 2705640752

·
Registered
699 Posts
hack, im listening...would fit in well with my business im starting if it can be used in vintage racing. call if you need to! 2705640752

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you just need to mosey your happy young azz over this way

we'll poke about the shop...... don't worry I have surgical gloves and don't want to mess up my perfect manicure either

then we can go chat a bit over a meal

·
Registered
546 Posts
If not Smoke you can also contact Michael Morse. He runs a website called www.vintagebrake.com. He may be interested. He's also a super nice guy and a neat guy to talk to. If you go to that site you can find his contact information.

·
Registered
699 Posts
one day i'll trust my chopper enough to bring my young azz to your shop. i'd be very interested to see what you have going. and see all that "junk" you've been collecting over the years!

·
Registered
4,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
better hurry....... semi load of junque is leaving this week

1 - 7 of 7 Posts